2017 is a big year for Ford, after popular demand they have brought back the Ford Raptor. The Raptor is a giant behemoth of a truck meant for off-roading. When I say giant I mean GIANT, everything about the truck is massive, the engine is huge and can get the truck from 0 to 60 miles per hour in a little over 5 seconds.
It is so big in fact that is it is technically not a commuter vehicle but rather a utility vehicle that is because it is over 80 inches wide. In the United States and Canada vehicles over 80 inches, wide must be classified as utility trucks and have special caution lights. Which is why there are orange lights in the front grill and on the back of the truck. The regular trucks that Ford sells are specially designed to never exceed 79.9 inches wide.
- Secret Android Auto and Apple CarPlay commands you need to try in your car rental in Toronto
- Best reason to get a rental car: Ontario’s farmers’ markets
- Best credit cards in Canada for gas station spends
- Top tips for taking your car out after a long Covid-19 lockdown
- Safety tips for driving after the Covid-19 lockdown